Improving workplace wellbeing through evidence-based strategies
Being part of the Wellbeing at Work community gives you the opportunity to learn from others facing similar challenges and discover how best to overcome them. It’s about development and growth, improved understanding of how culture affects the workplace and recognising the long-term value of creating a fair and inclusive working environment.
We can provide you with specialist workplace wellbeing consultancy services but embracing lessons learned from your peers is the true value of our Bespoke offering.
As Artificial Intelligence starts to become embedded in every aspect of business and life, we have the opportunity to create balance by shaping more humanistic organisations that focuses on the collective strengths of humans as well as technology.
The data is clear. Those organisations that create learning cultures that support their people to grow and to feel psychologically and socially safe, have more capacity, more creativity and perform at a much higher level, attracting the best talent.
Our Bespoke Services give you the opportunity to feel supported throughout any change process. We operate as an extension of your team, collaborating closely with other stakeholders providing:
- Leadership talks and workshops with your HR and broader leadership team to get alignment on the opportunities and risks.
- Wellbeing strategy – we can work with you to understand your starting point, and put structure around ideas so that you have a solid foundation to execute and track progress.
- Wellbeing events and Masterclasses – from wellbeing days to wellbeing months, we can organise the whole experience or deliver components of it.
- Employee engagement – a key part of the success of any programme is building awareness and adoption through internal marketing.
- Connecting you with Peers and Delivery partners through our Bespoke connection service.
See below for more information and apply to be involved.