We are delighted to announce that Sir John Kirwan will be joining us as a keynote speaker at the Wellbeing at Work Summit UK this year, both London and Manchester on 19th & 21st September.
Sir John Kirwan, or JK as we know him, is a globally recognised mental health advocate, author, entrepreneur, and a rugby legend. He’s the co-founder of Groov, a leading workplace wellbeing platform. Groov’s mission is to help employees and their workplaces feel good and function better, providing powerful data and leading indicators that ultimately help make it easier for workplaces to take care of their people, at the right time, and in the right way.
Wellbeing at Work Summit UK will attract senior level HR, Reward, Wellness, Benefit and business leaders from across the region, to discuss how can wellbeing and mental health strategies become a strategic priority across organisations.
Join the conversation on key topics:
- How to support employee wellbeing throughout the organisation
- Reposition wellbeing as a strategic priority and asset
- Leadership panel discussion – how to design, implement and execute personalised wellbeing strategies that work
- The big live debate – The 4-day Work – Good or Bad?
- The role of the CEO in leading the wellbeing charge
JK will be joining a stellar speaker line up, including :
- Luther Burrell, Professional Rugby Player, Mental Health & DEI Campaigner
- Sarah Cunningham, Managing Director, World Wellbeing Movement
- Andrew Secker, Head of London Office, Mills & Reeve
- Jon Dutton OBE, Chief Executive, British Cycling
- Jane Garnsey, People Operations & Internal Communications Director, Talk Talk
- Sarah Chadbourne (Chartered FCIPD), HR Director, AccessPay
…and many more!
Sir John Kirwan will be speaking in both London and Manchester at the Wellbeing at Work Summit UK that takes place both live and in-person in London, Manchester, and virtually for the wider region. Further details on the Summit can be found here.