London, 12th July, 2023 – Luther Burrell joins as keynote speaker at the Wellbeing at Work Summit UK, 19th September. Further details on the Summit can be found here.
Luther Burrell, a talented rugby player, made his debut for the England national team in 2014 after an impressive tour in Argentina. Burrell’s exceptional performance in his opening three games included scoring three tries, making him an invaluable asset to the team.
Burrell has emerged as an exemplar of courage and an advocate for change, particularly in the realms of inclusion and diversity within rugby and society as a whole. Having faced his own adversity within the game, he embodies the qualities of resilience and determination required to overcome obstacles and succeed.
In an exclusive fireside chat, at Wellbeing at Work Summit UK, 19th September, Luther will be discussing high performance, equity and mental health within sports.
Wellbeing at Work Summit UK will attract senior level HR, Reward, Wellness, Benefit and business leaders from across the region, to discuss how can wellbeing and mental health strategies become a strategic priority across organisations.
Join the conversation on key topics:
- How to support employee wellbeing throughout the organisation
- Reposition wellbeing as a strategic priority and asset
- Leadership panel discussion – how to design, implement and execute personalised wellbeing strategies that work
- The big live debate – The 4-day Work – Good or Bad?
- The role of the CEO in leading the wellbeing charge
Luther will be joining a stellar speaker line up, including :
- Sarah Cunningham, Managing Director, World Wellbeing Movement
- Andrew Secker, Head of London Office, Mills & Reeve
- Jon Dutton OBE, Chief Executive, British Cycling
- Jane Garnsey, People Operations & Internal Communications Director, Talk Talk
- Sarah Chadbourne (Chartered FCIPD), HR Director, AccessPay
….. and much more
3 reasons this event is must attend:
- Access cutting edge data and insights on Wellbeing at Work
- Validate or challenge your own ideas and strategies to create a positive culture in your workplace
- Integrate tools and knowledge to lift employee satisfaction, engagement, performance and productivity in your organisation.
What your peers had to say about our past events:
“A phenomenal programme with passionate, innovative and successful industry leaders sharing experiences about improving the ever-changing workplace”
Head of Rewards & Benefits, Google
Zsofi Kulcsar, Head of marketing, Wellbeing at Work