Six focused seasons this year.
We are delighted to announce our 2022 seasonal focus for the Wellbeing at Work Hub, our global online community to help you create a comprehensive and successful wellbeing strategy within your organisation. After extensive research with our communities, we have created a calendar of essential focused areas that have proved to be the most pressing issues faced by HR and Wellbeing leaders around the world:
- January-February 2022 (Mobilise): Covering the future of hybrid working, workspace planning and flexibility
- March-April 2022 (Equity): Covering diversity, inclusion, belonging and equity in the workplace
- May-June 2022 (Strategy): Covering leadership, culture, authentic and human leadership at work
- July-August 2022 (Purpose): Covering future skills and learning, resilience and purpose in a working environment
- September-October 2022 (Mental Health): Covering mental fitness, mental health and measurement
- November-December 2022 (Tech): Covering the latest technology and data development in wellbeing at work
The Wellbeing at Work Hub is a global membership-based, community platform providing business and HR leaders with the tools to achieve excellence in workplace wellbeing. Members have access to invaluable data, templates, toolkits, global studies, micro-learning and insights to help create successful mental health and wellbeing strategies. The Hub’s community app connects like-minded HR leaders around the world to help you build a workplace wellbeing network, exchange ideas and share best practice.
You can join as a member for one season (two months) or take an annual membership for 12 months. Further details can be found on our Hub homepage below.