The 2nd Wellbeing at Work Summit India takes place 23-25 April 2024 live and in-person in Mumbai & Bengaluru.
The three-day Summit will attract senior-level HR, Reward, Wellness, Benefit and business leaders from across the region, who want to take their wellbeing and mental health strategies to the next level.
Wherever you are on your Wellbeing at Work journey, join us for the Wellbeing at Work Summit Asia to:
- Connect in person and virtually with peers from leading employer brands
- Learn from leading companies across the region
- Access cutting edge data and insights on Wellbeing at Work
- Validate or challenge your own ideas and strategies to create a positive culture in your workplace
- Taste wonderful food and drink that lifts your energy
- Integrate tools and knowledge to lift employee satisfaction, engagement and productivity in your organisation.
Wellbeing at Work is now firmly established as a ‘must have’ in this age of great change and transformation.
More than ever before, CHROs have an opportunity to be at the forefront of business strategy and help shape more humanistic organisations that prioritise workplace wellbeing.
The data is clear. Those organisations that choose to make wellbeing at work a strategic priority out-perform their competitors – organisations that support their people to feel psychologically and socially safe, have more capacity, more creativity and perform at a much higher level, attracting the best talent.
Join us in April 2024 as we set the plan for the next 12 months and beyond.