Join us for the 6th Wellbeing at Work Australia Summit from 7-9 November 2023 live in Sydney, Melbourne & Virtual!
The three-day Wellbeing at Work Summit attracts senior-level HR, Reward, Wellness, Benefit and business leaders from across the region who are seeking ways to elevate their wellbeing, mental health and diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging strategies to become an employer of choice.
Wherever you are on your Wellbeing at Work journey, join us for the Wellbeing at Work Summit Australia to:
- Connect in person and virtually with peers from leading employer brands
- Learn from leading companies across the region
- Access cutting edge data and insights on Wellbeing at Work
- Validate or challenge your own ideas and strategies to create a positive culture in your workplace
- Taste wonderful food and drink that lifts your energy
- Integrate tools and knowledge to lift employee satisfaction, engagement and productivity in your organisation.
Wellbeing at Work is now firmly established as a ‘must have’ in this age of great change and transformation.
More than ever before, CHROs have an opportunity to be at the forefront of business strategy and help shape more humanistic organisations that prioritise workplace wellbeing.
The data is clear. Those organisations that choose to make wellbeing at work a strategic priority out-perform their competitors – organisations that support their people to feel psychologically and socially safe, have more capacity, more creativity and perform at a much higher level, attracting the best talent.
Join us from November 7th until 9th as we set the plan for 2024 and beyond.